![]() |
| Image Copyright Link |
Positivity: the power of positive thinking, the backdrop to potential, and often the route-map to success. What about realism? it is the arbitrator, the risk-evaluator and the clarity between positivity and possibility.
Why do you need both? Positivity acts as buoy, a support and a ballast - it's there to help you ride out the challenges and keep focused on solutions. Realism, on the other hand, is the sensible 'head' that asks the questions that positivity often ignores. Things like: how likely is it we'll win this project? Can we really scale this new product on our own or do we need help? Positivity says yes to both - realism says: let's go for it, but let's also evaluate our risks and be more measured, what's our strategy and how will we do this?

Great post. I was looking up business intelligence when I came across your post. I love the power of positive thinking. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lauren! Appreciate your feedback ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Olwen,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to know if they image you used (happy ball in a sea of sad balls) belongs to you. I love the image and would like to use it. Thanks.
Hi Pierre - the photo has a direct link to its source below it - does that help?
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my blog :)
great post i love this types of business posts.. thank u for sharing....
ReplyDeleteMiami Beach Condos For Sale | Miami Beach Real Estate